Thursday 30 January 2020

Life Stories: People Who are Happily Using Medical IDs

Medical science has developed significantly over the last few decades. Today, you can find advanced treatments for most of the deadly diseases and health issues that were once incurable. It’s so good to see people getting a sigh of relief and enjoy their lives better. But what if you end up in a situation where you can not speak for yourself? What if people around you don’t know what to do with your medical emergency? So many individuals have been the victim of these circumstances, and that is when you realize the need and importance of medical tags! From a simple food allergy to life-threatening diseases - using medical jewelry can save a life in an emergency!


This brings us to some motivating real-life stories of people who have been using medical jewelry in their daily lives. From teens to women and elderly - emergency ID bracelets, necklaces, and tags never fail to impress.

If you also have a medical condition but haven’t used a medical ID before, these stories will inspire you to get one today! 

KRISTEN MILLER

I can never forget the day my 7-year old son, Henry, was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes. We all panicked and little did we know it was not his fault, but a result of my chronic diabetes. Unlike me, I did not want my little son to suffer from the same risk and ignorance. So when we heard about medical alert tags, we couldn’t resist to give them a try. My friend suggested me to go for a children's bracelet, and that is when I realized I could even buy one for myself and live worry-free. Really liked the way you guys have kept these medical ID bracelets so useful yet so stylish. My kid is a big fan of Batman, so I got him this Darth & Bat Kid Value Pack Medical Bracelets. I even ordered one beaded bracelet for myself as soon as I realized even adults can wear them. Thank you for keeping your emergency ID bracelets fancy enough so we could enjoy a little accessorizing these medical jewelry with our outfits. I hope he doesn't have to live with diabetes like me, but for now, this cute bracelet makes him smile and keeps me relaxed, knowing he is secured for an emergency.

JAMES WILLIAMS

6 months ago, my daughter Kylie was diagnosed with a condition where she gets unconscious and unable to talk. Given we could not be with her all the time, especially at her college, your range of teens medical ID bracelets helped like a life savior. She is 16 and loves to dress up, so her mother chose the woven and chain bracelet for her from your teens collection. We got the necessary information engraved, thanks to your customizable options. Now she enjoys wearing these stylish bracelets every day while we feel so much stress-free. Heartily thanks.

ANDREW WILSON

No matter how much I praise your emergency ID bracelets, it will never be enough! My wife is a working woman, and I couldn’t think of a better gift this anniversary than shopping from N-Style IDs range of medical jewelry. You guys are doing a great job by making the lives of patients easier and normal. She is hypoallergenic to mushrooms and peanuts, so I ordered one of your medical ID bracelets for women as an added protection for my dear wife. Now, I am at more peace during the day knowing she is safe and being looked after even when I can’t, and that I can at least be informed in case of an emergency. Not to mention, she loves the fashionable design of your medical jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Different Types of Drug Rehab Centers and How to Choose One

Addiction to drugs is among the worst health issues that currently we are facing. Every day, a new kind of synthetic drug is coming to...